Standard lesson prices
½ hr: £3.85
¾ hr: £4.95
1 hr: £6.60
1 ½ hrs: £9.90
Private lesson prices
Sibling discount available*
All students are obliged to pay by a monthly standing order. You will receive information on how to set up your standing order, and the amount to set it up for the week after your free trial. The amount given is calculated by dividing the full yearly cost (for the 37 weeks of the year) by 12 months.
Cash or an online bacs payment will be accepted for dancing exams, school trips etc.
*Siblings receive 10% discount off timetabled classes, providing one of the students attends 2 or more classes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Fees must be paid on the 1st of each month by Standing Order.
- Standard orders that have not been set up / amended with 1 month of being requested will incur a late fee charge of £5
- There is a 1-month notice period required for any child who wishes to stop classes.
- If a Standing Order is cancelled at any point the child will lose their place in the class.
- If a new class is started, only in this instance whilst waiting for a standing Order to be amended a cash payment will be accepted.
- There are no concessions or deductions for classes not attended.
- Gemini is under no obligation to refund lessons that may be missed due to adverse weather. When our venues are safe and accessible, lessons are held. We do however offer your child the option to attend any other class of their age range to make up for the lesson missed, the same as we do when a Bank Holiday falls on a day when your child usually takes class.
- Cash payment will be accepted for dance exams, holiday clubs, school trips etc.
- Fees will be reviewed annually.
Whether it’s a dance class for a stag/hen party or a birthday, a first dance for a wedding, or a private one-to-one session to brush up on dance skills. Please contact Gemini on 07825 077 817 for further details on the teachers offering private classes and days and times available.